don't replace, refinish.
Cabinet refinishing is a great way to modernize and revitalize an older, dated kitchen or bath, and a cost-effective way to make a major improvement to your home. In fact, the cost to refinish cabinets is often 75% less than the cost of replacing! As a result, we've seen requests for cabinet refinishing rise steadily over the years. We've also seen an increase in the depth of colors selected, including classic whites and off-whites, luxurious and modern grays and creams, and even bold and daring shades of red, blue and purple (yes, purple!). Click here for some painted cabinet inspiration from the designers on Houzz.com, then contact us for a free consultation on your cabinet refinishing project.
advantages of refinishing:
- Cost effective – often 75% less than the cost of replacement.
- Customizable – Pick a color, any color. The sky is the limit. Every kitchen is custom and unique to your specific taste.
- Quicker turnaround – Full kitchen remodels can take months. Most cabinet refinishing projects are completed in less than 5 days!
- Less Stress – In most case, you can continue to use your kitchen without interruption. So, you don't have to worry about eating take out or living out of boxes for weeks while your project is underway.
- Durable – Our quality, high tech finishes are designed to stand the test of time.
- GREEN! – (No, not the color – though we can make that happen) Refinishing yields a smaller environmental impact, keeping your existing cabinets out of the landfill.
what else can we do?
- Re-configure existing cabinets, or install additional cabinets to enhance your kitchen's existing configuration
- Install new moldings to add custom details
- Install new full extension drawer slides, hinges and pulls
- Install a new tile backsplash
- Coordinate replacement of your existing countertops with laminate, solid surface or natural stone
Love your house.
Request A Consultation